Activate The Speaker Settings. Well, if you’ve hosted the Zoom meeting & you aren’t able to hear other participants, chances are your built-in speakers are at mute within the app. So, you need to ensure that your speakers are enabled. To check, launch your Zoom Call App Locate the Speaker icon on the top of the screen & notice if there’s any (x) sign near to the icon. Apr 03, 2020 If you’re using EpocCam, you won’t need to open anything on your Mac or PC other than the app you want to use (Skype, Zoom, etc.). Simply launch the app on your phone and select EpocCam in.
Zoom 5.0 update took place May 30, 2020. Find answers. ConferZoom.Models.ZoomMember ConferZoom Guides.
If you recently attended our workshops on iPad Apps for Teachers and Formative Assessment Utilizing iPads you heard all the reasons why I love this app! Here are a few reasons that I choose Confer as a top teacher app:
- Customization. My biggest selling feature on an app is the ability for me to customize it however I need. With Confer you can create as many classes as needed-allowing for better organization and easier usability, as well as imputing as many students as you need to. This can be done on the device directly or by importing a class list or roster into Confer from Dropbox or email. Whether you use conferring for your reading or writing instruction, or both, you will be able to tailor this app to meet your conferring needs. I've even thought of creating a class for my guided math conferencing notes!
- Sharing of data. When an app has easy to use exportation options I notice. With Confer you can share your data through email, Dropbox, a spreadsheet or the newest feature-syncing through a cloud. Having this type of data is helpful, but it becomes a more powerful tool when you can share it when needed with a case manager, EL teacher, or intervention team. Not to mention how beneficial it is for co-teaching and transferring students. Confer allows you to send data to another teacher who can then open the information up in Confer and it will directly import all of that data. You can also create teaching points on your computer to bring into the app or share with others.
- Ease of use. Confer allows me to quickly and easily create and save notes on my students during my daily conferencing time. You can write a general note or add a note to any/all of four fields: tags, strength, teaching point (I use this space for my CAFE touch points) and next step. When you are adding in notes it will save the text so that you can quickly add the same note to any student without retyping the entire note. For when you are working with a small group of students Confer has a feature that allows you to add the same note to multiple student profiles at once.
- I've said the best for last......Sorting. The absolute biggest reason why I use Confer is the sorting feature. I'll be honest and say that when I first started using Confer I didn't see the appeal on some of the features. However, once I got a few weeks worth of notes added in and I started to differentiate my reading instruction more frequently and more specifically this app became a life saver for me! Within the app you can sort the students in a variety of ways. Sorting by date will provide you with a list of students starting with who you haven't seen in the longest amount of time. Once you add a new note for them it puts that student at the bottom of the list. I look at this every day. It helps keep me accountable to those students who I feel like I just conferred with-but it has actually been a few weeks! You can also sort by level or groups, helpful for planning my guided reading instruction. But my favorite feature is the ability to sort to find students with the same needs. I do this one of two ways-sorting by looking for a certain text within each of the note taking fields (tags, strength, teaching point or next step). This will group the students based on if they have similar notes in one of those fields. Although the way I most often sort is through the search feature. I type in what I am wanting to group my students on (ie fluency) and where I want to look for that text (typically I'm looking in teaching point and next step). I can choose how far back to look for that note, hit search and it will provide me with a list of students who have that text in my specified field. I use this when planning my strategy groups each week and for when I have an adult available for help that I wasn't planning on. I can quickly create a group of students working on similar reading/writing strategies, have them grab their book boxes or writing folders and have a small group differentiated to their exact need instantly.
If you’re working from home (probably for the first time), you want to appear professional during all your Zoom Video Conferencing Calls. However, that can indeed become difficult if things aren’t working properly. If you are experiencing audio issues with Zoom Video Calling App & not able to hear what other participants are saying, here’re some tips & tricks you can apply to fix the “Zoom Audio Not Working” issue!
In case you are facing some issues with Zoom Camera Not Working, you can check out our previous guide right here!
|Top 8 Ways To Fix Zoom Audio Not Working Problem On Android|
|1. Restart Your Device|
|2. Activate The Speaker Settings|
|3. Use Cleaner For Android|
|4. Keep A Check On Your Device’s Sound Profile|
|5. Check Your Device’s Call Settings|
|6. Check & Change Your Audio Profile|
|7. Force Stop The Zoom Call App|
|8. Update Zoom Video Calling App|
Also Read: pc repair and optimizer tool for windows 10
Top 8 Ways To Fix Zoom Audio Not Working Problem On Android
Agree or not, nothing is more frustrating than having your audio not working properly while on a Zoom call. Try these steps to troubleshoot the audio & sound errors on Zoom:
1. Restart Your Device
You might not believe it, but restarting the device often fixes all the potential glitches & temporary problems while using the Zoom app. Doing so, kill certain processes & errors that might be preventing the video call app from accessing sound settings & profiles. For several users, this workaround worked in fixing Zoom audio issues. So, you can always try it before proceeding to other advanced ways!
2. Activate The Speaker Settings
Well, if you’ve hosted the Zoom meeting & you aren’t able to hear other participants, chances are your built-in speakers are at mute within the app. So, you need to ensure that your speakers are enabled. To check, launch your Zoom Call App > Locate the Speaker icon on the top of the screen & notice if there’s any (x) sign near to the icon. If you see such a sign, then it means your speakers are disabled for the Zoom meeting. To activate speakers, you can tap on the same icon!
Tip: Skype users facing audio issues can check this guide to resolve the issues!
3. Use Cleaner For Android
Well, this is one of the most effective ways to fix Zoom Audio issues you are experiencing on your device. Using a dedicated cleaning & optimization app like Cleaner For Android can undoubtedly help you to quickly scan & fix all the potential issues on your smartphone. The app will not only help in clearing caches, but it would also help you gain smooth performance on your device.
4. Keep A Check On Your Device’s Sound Profile
A common reason why your Zoom Audio might not work is your device’s sound & volume settings. If by any chance, your device’s volume is lowered or disabled, you’ll not be able to hear other participants while on a Zoom meeting. So, check your volume level & increase it to an appropriate percentage.
Also Read: How To Record Zoom Meetings On Windows, Mac, Android & iPhone?
5. Check Your Device’s Call Settings
Well, raising volume & sound level should probably help you fix the ‘Zoom Audio Not Working’ problem. But if it doesn’t help, you need to verify the device’s in-call sound settings. Note, these settings are different from your regular smartphone’s volume control settings. To find these in-call settings are not at mute or at a lower percentage, follow the steps:
Apple App Store Icon
- Open Android settings > Sound or Audio > Locate Call Volume section.
- If it’s mute or at a low level, raise the volume to an appropriate level.
Now you should check if you can gear other participants during Zoom Meeting or not.
6. Check & Change Your Audio Profile
If you are someone in the habit of keeping your smartphone on Vibration, Silent of DND Mode, these settings can sometimes create hindrance in Zoom audio. To check & change the Audio profile on your smartphone, here’s what you need to do:
- Launch the Android Settings & check if your phone is kept on Silent or Vibrate mode.
- Change the Audio profile to Ring & observe if it fixes the Zoom Audio Not Working problem.
Also Read: How To Fix iPhone Speaker Not Working?
7. Force Stop The Zoom Call App
There can be a probability, Zoom app is malfunctioning or stopped responding to specific commands. So, try to force-stop the app to see if that makes everything work normally. To do so, follow the steps carefully:
What Is Confer App Mac Download
- Launch your smartphone’s settings & locate the Apps & Notifications menu.
- Now under the head ‘Installed Applications,’ find and tap on the Zoom to open its settings.
- Tap on the Force Stop icon.
- Tap on the Open icon to re-launch the Zoom app!
This should probably fix the ‘Zoom Audio Not Working’ problem on your device!
8. Update Zoom Video Calling App
Chances are the Zoom audio & sound issue that you are facing is due to some bugs. So, make sure you update your app to the latest version. This is probably one of the best fixes to resolve Zoom Audio Not Working problems.
Still Not Able To Hear Other Participants While In A Zoom Meeting? Go To The Zoom Help Center!
Fixed: Zoom Audio Not Working Problem
Apple Computer Support
There are several reasons why you are facing the ‘Zoom Audio Not Working’ issue. You might not realize, but you may have accidentally muted your phone’s speaker or disabled the in-app speaker. In case your device’s sound profile is kept to Silent or Vibration, you might face audio issues on Zoom. Hope these aforementioned methods help you to resolve Zoom microphone & audio problems quickly.
If you are facing any other issues related to Zoom Video Calling App, do let us know in the comment section below. We’ll try to bring all the effective solutions to troubleshoot common Zoom problems!
Confer App For Android