Best Video DownloadHelper for Mac Alternative. Online Video Downloader for Mac (Simple way) 2. Mac video downloader software (Pro way) Free Mac Video Downloader. If you’re not into browser add-ons, plugins or extensions, one of the best alternatives over DownloadHelper is Video Grabber for Mac.
Video DownloadHelper 2020 – Downloading Video DownloadHelper allows you to download and convert videos from Firefox. With only a few clicks Video DownloadHelper can download any video. This app was released by Mozilla Foundation Inc. and updated into the last version at More than a year ago. Download for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Video DownloadHelper for MAC Latest Version
Video DownloadHelper 7.3.5 – Download for Mac Free. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Video DownloadHelper that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Video DownloadHelper App|
|File Size||717 KB|
|Update||More than a year ago|
About Video DownloadHelper App for MAC
- Requires Mozilla Firefox.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Video DownloadHelper for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Video DownloadHelper .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Video DownloadHelper is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Video DownloadHelper for MAC !
Video Downloadhelper Companion App Malware
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Video DownloadHelper apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Video DownloadHelper apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Video DownloadHelper that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Video DownloadHelper icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Video DownloadHelper on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Video DownloadHelper from your MAC!
Video Downloadhelper Companion App Mac Free
Video DownloadHelper Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Video DownloadHelper .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Video DownloadHelper is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.