The Software Removal category includes software programs, often called uninstallers, that remove applications from your computer. Along with programs that simply uninstall software, the category. It includes all information about how to uninstall OS X El Capitan and reinstall OS X Yosemite, and also how to restore data from Time Machine after reinstalling Yosemite. Note - Before uninstalling El Capitan, if you made a bootable OS X Yosemite install drive, then it is just a 3 step process. Plugin- reboot- hold down the Option key, that. On a computer running OS X Yosemite it is possible to see versions of Mac OS X in the Mac App Store. Yosemite, Mavericks and Mountain Lion can all be seen here.
Yosemite 2020 – Download Yosemite and update OS X to enjoy the operating system’s new functions that make its features head towards a convergence with iPhone and iPad. This app was created by Apple Computer, Inc. Inc. and updated into the new version at This year. Download for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Yosemite for MAC Latest Version
Yosemite 10.10.5 Update – Download for Mac Free. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Yosemite that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Yosemite App|
|File Size||2 GB|
|Developer||Apple Computer, Inc.|
About Yosemite App for MAC
- Requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 or above.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Yosemite for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Yosemite .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Yosemite is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Yosemite for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
Uninstall Software From Mac Yosemite Drive
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Yosemite apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Yosemite apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Yosemite that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Yosemite icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Uninstall Program Mac Yosemite
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Yosemite on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
Uninstall Software From Mac
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Yosemite from your MAC!
Yosemite Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Not Available Yet
This Yosemite .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Yosemite is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.