- Support by Sony App. Get notifications about the latest firmware updates, product alerts, and more. Download the app today! Manuals & Warranty. Select a language. English; Spanish; File Size. Release Date PDFOperating Instructions (1.32 MB) Release Date:.
- Feb 26, 2018 So I want a speaker for my room and an all in 1 seems to be the best approach for me and I like the Sony ones I was wondering what the difference is between the xb60 and the xb7 they are about the same price of you buy used and if I was playing a 40% volume would there be a big difference between the 3 (btw I like bass).
Pairing and connecting with a BLUETOOTH device
Music Center is an app that you can use for playback of sound sources and other operations with Sony audio devices via wireless connection. With Music Center, you can play the music files stored on your mobile device as well. Depending on the function of the connected devices, the main functions available on Music Center are as follows. Jul 27, 2016 Whether you’re having a BBQ party or going to someone else’s, the Sony GTK XB7 Extra Bass Speaker might be the one for you. The Sony GTK XB7 is built for bass-lovers Featuring Sony. Bluetooth, attached usb or with sony phone/ipad app. Good party lights. If you really wanted more crazy volume in a big party room you need to attach this with other similar speakers. Few professional audiophiles or stereo devotees Sonos, Bose, ELAC B6 lovers ie you have to at least spend 500 Aussi dollars to get these might not love this.
The speaker can be paired with up to 8 BLUETOOTH devices.
When pairing with 2 or more BLUETOOTH devices, perform the following pairing procedure for each device.
Before operating the speaker, be sure to do the following:
- Place the BLUETOOTH device within 1 m (3 ft) of the speaker.
- Connect the speaker to the AC outlet or charge the battery sufficiently.
- Prepare the operating instructions supplied with the BLUETOOTH device for reference.
- Turn on the speaker.
- Tap the (BLUETOOTH) PAIRING button.
The (BLUETOOTH) indicator begins to flash in white.
- From the factory, pairing information is not stored in the speaker. In this case, if you only tap the (BLUETOOTH) PAIRING button, the (BLUETOOTH) indicator will begin to flash quickly in white and the speaker enters pairing mode automatically.
- When you tap the (BLUETOOTH) PAIRING button, the speaker tries to make BLUETOOTH connection with the last connected BLUETOOTH device. If the device is nearby, the BLUETOOTH connection is established automatically and the (BLUETOOTH) indicator stays lit. When you want to connect another BLUETOOTH device, terminate the current BLUETOOTH connection by operating the currently connected BLUETOOTH device.
- Tap and hold the (BLUETOOTH) PAIRING button until beeps are heard and the (BLUETOOTH) indicator begins to flash quickly in white.
- Perform the pairing procedure on the BLUETOOTH device to detect the speaker.
When a list of detected devices appears on the display of the BLUETOOTH device, select 'SONY:SRS-X5.'
If passkey* is required on the display of a BLUETOOTH device, enter '0000.'
*A passkey may be called “Passcode”, “PIN code”, “PIN number”, or “Password.”
- Make the BLUETOOTH connection from the BLUETOOTH device.
When the BLUETOOTH connection is established, the (BLUETOOTH) indicator stays lit.
If the BLUETOOTH connection is not established, repeat from step 3.
Sony Gtk Xb7 App
- For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the BLUETOOTH device.
- Pairing mode of the speaker is released after about 5 minutes and the (BLUETOOTH) indicator flashes slowly. However, when pairing information is not stored in the speaker, such as from the factory, pairing mode is not released. If pairing mode is released before finishing the process, repeat from step 3.
- When pairing with a BLUETOOTH device that cannot display a list of detected devices or that has no display, you may pair the device by setting both the speaker and the BLUETOOTH device to pairing mode. At this time, if passkey is set besides '0000' on the BLUETOOTH device, pairing cannot be done with the speaker.
- Once BLUETOOTH devices are paired, there is no need to pair them again, except in the following cases:
- Pairing information has been deleted after repair, etc.
- The speaker is already paired with 8 devices and another device is to be paired.
The speaker can be paired with up to 8 devices. If a new device is paired after 8 devices are already paired, the paired device with the oldest connection time is replaced by the new one.
- When the pairing information with the speaker has been deleted from the BLUETOOTH device.
- When the speaker is initialized, all the pairing information is deleted.
- The speaker can be paired with multiple devices, but can only play music from one paired device at a time.