Feb 05, 2017 How to Install & Configure printer, Network Printer - Duration: 36:05. Rohit Sahu 11,813,714 views. Connect your Mac to a Printer Shared by Windows Computer. Feb 15, 2017 If you see your printer listed, but the Mac is not communicating (for example, waiting print jobs), select the printer and then select the minus (-) icon to remove the printer entirely. You’ll now be able to power down the printer, disconnect it, and plug it back in. If it is a WiFi printer, just fully power it off and then power it back on.
- My Mac Cannot Configure Software For My Printer Mac
- My Mac Cannot Configure Software For My Printer Free
- My Mac Cannot Configure Software For My Printer Windows 7
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities.
I see that your MacBook Air can't find the wireless printer on your network. It looks like you've done some good troubleshooting and isolation so far. I'll be happy to help assist you with this.
Please try the steps in this support article: If you can‘t print from your Mac or iOS device, specifically:
If your printer is AirPrint-enabled
My Mac Cannot Configure Software For My Printer Mac
If your printer is AirPrint-enabled for printing from your Mac or iOS device, just make sure that it's connected to the same Wi-Fi network used by the Mac or iOS device.1
If you still can't print, try any of these solutions:
- Restart your Wi-Fi router. Then restart your printer.
- Move your printer closer to your Wi-Fi router.
- Update your printer and Wi-Fi router with the latest firmware from the manufacturer.2
- Update the software for your Mac or iOS device.
If you're using a Mac and you still can't print, it might help to reset the printing system. Otherwise, contact the printer manufacturer for support.
My Mac Cannot Configure Software For My Printer Free
My Mac Cannot Configure Software For My Printer Windows 7
Dec 27, 2017 2:30 PM