The 4.0 version of Free Video Cutter Joiner for Mac is provided as a free download on our software library. The application lies within Audio & Video Tools, more precisely Editors & Converters. This free Mac app is a product of DVDVideoMedia. The following version: 2.0 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. Movavi Video Editor is designed for anyone who wants to easily share sentiments through videos. Create heart-warming wedding videos, engaging travel clips, memorable birthday films and home movies. With Movavi’s free-download video software, you become the director of your own story. In Movavi Video Editor, every tool is where you expect it.
- Free Cutter Software Download
- Movie Cutter software, free download For Mac Games
- Movie Cutter software, free download For Mac Os X
- Mar 31, 2020 Another video editing software program for both Windows and Mac is VideoPad, from NCH Software. It's free for non-commercial use. It supports drag-and-drop, effects, transitions, 3D video editing, text and caption overlay, video stabilization, easy narration, free built-in sound effects, and color control.
- Jan 16, 2020 Filmora Video Editor - Best Video Cutter for Mac & Windows Filmora Video Editor is the best choice to perform video related editing needs of all kinds of users. This video cutter software supports most of popular media format for videos, audios and images.
If you are having trouble editing a lengthy video, you might think to cut it into smaller pieces. In this case, many people usually trim the video by removing the unnecessary or unwanted parts. With that, we suggest the best free video cutters without watermark to help you solve this problem.Download
Best Video Cutter Without Watermark for Recommendation
Video GrabberVideo Grabber is a free online tool which can cut videos without leaving any watermark. This tool can download and search any popular videos you want. Moreover, it can convert videos to different video and audio formats which include MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, ASF, MKV, MPG, FLV, MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, AC3, M4A and many more. It is also capable of recording the screen on your computer with just few clicks
- Can download videos from different video sites.
- It comes with a screen recorder and converter.
- A totally free tool.
- You need an internet connection when you use it.
Online Video CutterThe next video cutter without watermark is Online Video Cutter. This is a web-based app which can cut long videos into shorter ones. Users can utilize it even without registering an account and installing any software. Aside from being a video cutter, it lets you edit videos by cropping, trimming, rotating and many more.
- It can support various video formats.
- Users can upload files from Google Drive.
- It can upload up to 500 MB file size videos only.
- It takes a lot of time when uploading a video.
WeenysoftAnother tool which can cut videos into small pieces is Weenysoft. This is a free video cutter which comes with some functions like modifying audio quality and volume, video frame rate, size and bitrate. In addition to that, this program can help you back up videos with large file size. It can perfectly work on your Windows PC such as XP, Vista, 7, and 10.
- An easy to use video cutter.
- Video quality may be damaged during the cutting process.
Aconvert.comIf you want an alternative online video cutter without watermark, then try Aconvert.com. This is an all-in-one converting tool for video, audio, image, eBook, document and archive. What’s more, the output format of the video can be MP4, FLV, AVI, MPG, WMV, MKV and many more. In just three steps, your videos will be cut easily and quickly.
- The uploaded files are safe.
- It only allows up to 200 MB video and audio file size.
Gihosoft is one of the free video cutters, which is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP and 2000. Users can use several video formats in trimming videos. As a matter of fact, the exported video can maintain its original quality. With it, you can cut long videos in just few steps. Simply, add the video on the program then set the time range and save it.
- It supports multiple video formats.
- It offers a few cutting functions.
Free Video CutterIt is a different video cutting tool which can assist you to cut videos into small size. It can support numerous video formats in particular with WMV, MOV, MKV, FLV, MP4, AVI, MPEG and many more. Additionally, it has a clean and simple interface so even beginner on this field can utilize it.
- No need to pay any amount since it is a free program.
- Can do basic video cuttings.
PavtubeAnother program which can cut videos is Pavtube. This is a video converter which was published by Pavtube Studio. It allows you to edit videos without leaving any watermark and there is no time limitation. Apart from that, it enables you to rotate, merge video, adjust brightness, contrast, crop unnecessary parts and do a lot more.
- Different video and audio file formats are supported.
- Need to install the tool before using it.
BeeCut – Video Cutter with cool editing features
We have to realize that we are faced with a lot of issues when using the online tools, for example, unstable internet connection, size limit of the uploaded file, unsupported file formats, etc. Desktop video cutter software comes better when we are unfortunately having these problems. And BeeCut is the one that should be advised to use under such a circumstance. It doesn’t only support various file types, but also provides a lot of cool cutter tools. It can split a video into several segments, help to remove the unwanted parts, change the order of the video clips, combine different videos into one file and so on. What’s more, its drag and drop feature allows users to import files very easily.
- A simple user interface.
- Cut videos in batch.
- Offer various transition effects to make video switch fuently.
- HD output quality guaranteed.
- Required payment for more functions.
Free Cutter Software Download
The above mentioned tools are the video cutters no watermark. All of the tools given can be beneficial to you. You can try all these video cutters so that you can decide which one is perfect for you. However, let us keep in mind when you choose the right program you have to consider if it will benefit you today and in the near future.
Video Joiner is always used to combine two or more video clips together for sharing one the Interenet. Definitely, you will come across (if not came across already) a large number of video joiners on the internet that can help you. But, how to select the best video joiner as your daily assistant?
Well, you can find the ideal solution in this post.
Here, you're going to learn 10 advanced yet practical video joiner software with its detailef features, pros and cons. You can compare them and pick up the one which can completely satisfy all your video merging & editing needs.
Yeah, I have picked up one of the recommended video joiner software as the editor's pick, and list the detailed steps of merging video clips together with the picked video combiner with 3 simple clicks. If you don't know how to make a decison after reviewing the 10 free video joiner, you can start from the editor's pick - Filmora Video Editor.
Movie Cutter software, free download For Mac Games
Now, let's get started...
- Editor's Pick - Filmora Video Editor[Can't Miss]
Editor's Pick - Filmora Video Editor (for Both Windows and Mac)
Filmora Video Editor for Windows (or Filmora Video Editor for Mac) is an easy-to-use free video joiner software that helps in the creation of top quality videos with strong editing tools. You can merge, trim, cut, split, rotate, reverse or overlay a video by yourself within few simple clicks. And use the built-in transitions, filters, elements, etc. to improve the video quality as you like.
- • Not only combine videos, but also merge audio and images according to your own needs;
- • 3 efficient way to split a large video into several parts;
- • Advanced editing tools like color tuning features, green screen, PIP, etc. are all avaliable;
- • Support almost all popular video format on the Interent, including 4K, MP4, WMV, 3GP, AVI, etc. And also allow users to upload the combined videos to YouTube, Viemo, etc. directly.
Now, let's learn how to perform Filmora Video Joiner on PC or Mac as follows:
Step 1: Install and launch the program
Download, install and launch the video joiner software on your PC (Mac users please follow the same steps). Double-click the software icon and then go to the video editing window.
Step 2: Import videos clips
Now, you will see 'Import Media Files Here' in the left of main interface of the software. Click here and import videos file. Another easy way to import your video is to drag and drop the videos to the interface.
Step 3: Merge video files
Drag and drop the videos from the media library to the timeline in order. If you don't want to edit the video and add some special effects, you can directly enter the last step to export the video.
But if you want to customize the video clips before exporting, Filmora Video Merger provides lots of editing tools like cropping, splitting, cutting, rotating and many special effects like overlays, filters, animated titles and texts, green screen, background music, etc.
Step 4: Add transitions between videos
Adding transition is also very easy. Tab 'Transitions' and choose a transition effect, then drag it between the videos. It can make the transition more smooth.
Step 5: Save or Export video
When all of your editings have been done, the last step is saving and exporting the combined video. Filmora Video Editor supports all kinds of common media formats. Click 'Export', you can choose export to pc by choosing a format, or save it to device by choosing a device. Here you can also upload the final video to YouTube and Vimeo.
Done! Above is the whole process of join video clips into one with Filmora Video Joiner. Easy, right? For more ways about how to merge videos, please click the link to read another post, or you can keep reading to get more free video joiner.
#2. Window Movie Maker (Only for Windows)
The windows movie maker is completely simple free video merger software available in windows which has amazing video editing tools. With the help of Windows movie maker, you can easily combine two videos in one single clip. Along with the ease of use, the windows movie maker has amazing stuff such as voiceover recording and anti-shake which makes it one of the best video merger free download. software.
- • Easy to use video merger free software
- • Larger variety of transitions available
- • The auto preview of different effects available
- • Larger sharing options
- • No adjustment for saturation or contrast is available
- • No adjustable effects
Microsoft has stopped supporting Windows Live Movie Maker since January 17, 2017. Let's get the best Winodws Movie Maker alternative software.
Learn more >>
#3. Media Join (Only for Windows)
The name itself indicating that ‘Media Join' is somehow related to video or something like that. To be precise, it is a very effective video joiner for Windows os. The best part of this free video joiner for windows is that it is highly user-friendly and it supports a variety of formats including MP3, MPEG, WMA, WAV, OGG, MPEG 1, WMV and MPEG. Another great thing about Media Join software for video joining is that the videos to be joined are only a single click away.
- • Supports large variety of formats for videos
- • Includes wide variety of features such as audio tag information
- • Easy to use interface
- • Limited transitions and editing effects
- • May not work on Windows 7 or Vista
Learn more >>
#4. VirtualDub (Only for Windows)
VirtualDub is one of the highly strong video editing software and a free video joiner with a large number of features that help the users in making a larger number of changes within the video. The best part of using the VirtualDub is that it keeps the video quality as high as it was before. It also carries batch processing capabilities in order to process the larger number of files.
- • It also carries the options to capture videos
- • It can be easily extended with the third party filters of video
- • It carries batch processing abilities to process larger files number
- • It has come up with poor interface
Learn more >>
#5. Free Video Cutter Joiner (for Both Windows and Mac):
This is also among the best and efficient free video joiner for windows with options to trim the videos along with various other effects. The quick and easy to use free video cutter joiner allows it easily to cut the videos and join multiples of them together. The simple drag and drop features offer the best ability of the software to easily drag the videos in the timeline without any length procedure.
- • This software is best for beginners as it is simple in its use
- • Larger numbers of output options making it easy to get top video quality
- • Slower indirect options to cut the video
Learn more >>
#6. iMovie (Only for Mac)
The joining of videos in Mac was never so easy before the introduction of iMovie. The simple drag and drop feature of the iMovie has made it simple to merge video files free together with one simple click. Moreover, the export of the videos is also made easy with one simple click. Export to other external sources such as iTunes is just one click away.
- • Easy ability to fix the shaky videos
- • Can easily edit every single clip
- • You can easily add the text or watermarks
- • Change the audio over the video clips
- • You can also add visuals or background effects
- • Not easy to import on YouTube
- • It doesn't carry many features of editing
Learn more >>
#7. Free Video Joiner (Only for Windows)
The Free Video Joiner is one of the efficient and easy to use video joiners on the Mac with the nice interface. The workflow offered by the Mac video Joiner is completely smooth, and its drag and drop features offer fast operations.
- • Easy and quick in its action
- • Broader range of compatibility with formats
- • Easy to understand workflow
- • A simple user interface without any large number of options
- • Few video transition effects
Learn more >>
#8. FaaSoft Video Joiner (for Both Windows and Mac)
FaaSoft is one of the highly professional and powerful free video joiners that allow easy merging to all videos together on the Mac. The FaaSoft is one of the ideal video joiners for Mac as it can support a large variety of formats.
- • Combine all types of videos with different formats
- • Merge videos or audios in similar format
- • Can also edit the videos completely
- • Not so much user-friendly
Learn more >>
#9. Kdenlive (for both Windows and Mac)
This free video joiner was originally developed for the Linux, and later it was ported to Mac. The software carries faster and quick engine with large compatibility with a variety of formats.
- • Higher compatibility with all the video formats
- • Best for experienced video joiners
- • Lacking the user interface
- • Not so good for the beginners
Learn more >>
#10. VideoGo (for Both Windows and Mac)
One other best Mac Video Joiner that is not only free but it carries a larger number of features as well. It is one of the nicest looking packages, but it also carries some over-complicated processes that are hard to understand.
- • Larger functionality to support different formats
- • Easy trim and editing of video
- • Addition of transitions and effects is available
Movie Cutter software, free download For Mac Os X
- • Little slow when compared with other video joiners in the list
Learn more >>
Conclusion: Which Program Are You Ready to Try First?
Now, it's your turn.
After viewing 10 different video joiner, what one is your ideal software? And why?
Please tell me your thought in the below comment section or any questions about this topic.
If you still can't make a decison, you can take a free trial on the Filmora Video Joiner by yourself.