- Apps Not Responding On Android
- Google Drive App Not Responding Mac Hp
- Google Drive App Not Responding Mac Os
- Google Drive App Not Responding Mac Fix
- Mac Programs Not Responding
Force quit the app, then open it again
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Force the app to close.
- Apple Watch: With the app open, press and hold the side button to show the power options. Then press and hold the Digital Crown to quit the app.
- Apple TV: Double press the TV/Home button and swipe left or right to find the app with the issue. Then swipe up to close the app. You can’t force apps to quit on Apple TV (3rd generation).
Steps to Solve Google Drive File Stream Not Syncing. There are simple instructions to resolve this problem when google drive file stream not responding. Here are those listed in a precise manner: Solution#1 Upgrade File Streaming Service. It is a simple technique that works all the time. Apr 12, 2020 Before following any of these steps, it's a good idea to create a backup of your photo library, even if you use iCloud Photos.You can use Time Machine, use a third-party backup solution, or copy the library to an external drive. Sep 16, 2018 It's on the bottom-right corner. This will confirm your action, and disconnect your Google Drive account from the Backup & Sync app on your computer. A confirmation pop-up will appear and let you know your Google Drive folder is no longer synced with Google Drive on the web. Apr 14, 2020 Also allow you to share Google Drive files and folder via email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, message, or WhatsApp. Besides Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud Drive, OneDrive, Box, pCloud and more are supported as well. Here are the steps to access your Google Drive files and documents without the Google Drive app or website. Jun 24, 2019 Google Drive is an online storage solution by Google. It allows you to store and sync data across your devices with its 15 GB of free storage space, while its integration with Google Docs for Mac gives your friends or coworkers access to the files or folders you designate for sharing.
Restart your device
Restart your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or Apple TV. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.
Check for updates
Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, watchOS, or tvOS. Then check for app updates.
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch: You can manually update apps. You might need a Wi-Fi connection to update some apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Apple TV: Go to Settings > Apps and turn on Automatically Update Apps. If you don't have automatic updates turned on, you can open the App Store, go to the Purchased tab, and open an app's product page to see if an update is available.
Reinstall the app
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Open the Settings app. Tap General, then tap iPhone Storage (or iPad Storage). Tap the affected app, then tap Offload app. Tap Offload app again. Wait a moment for the app to offload, then tap Reinstall App.
- Apple TV: Highlight the app on the Home screen, then press and hold the Touch surface until the app jiggles. Press Play/Pause, then select Delete. Open the App Store and redownload the app. Some apps require subscriptions for activation. If you can't activate the app or you don’t remember your sign-in information, contact the app developer.
- Apple Watch: Open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap the My Watch tab. Scroll to the app you want to remove, then tap it. Turn off Show App on Apple Watch, and wait for it to disappear from your watch's Home screen. To reinstall the app, scroll down to Available Apps in the My Watch tab and tap Install.
Contact the app developer
If you're having an issue with an Apple app, contact Apple Support. If it's a third-party app, contact the app developer.
- Get help with unfamiliar charges and in-app purchases.
- If you can’t install or update an app, or if it’s stuck waiting, learn what to do.
- Get help with audio, video, or power on Apple TV.
Is your Google Drive not working on iPhone, iPad? Or Google Drive won’t sync on iPhone? Doesn’t matter, in this post I’ve addressed the most common Google Drive issues on the iPhone and their solutions. Apple users have an additional benefit that they can use two cloud storage, one is iCloud and the other is Google Drive. Though, iCloud only gives 5GB of free storage whereas Google Drive provides 15GB free cloud storage. Perhaps this is the reason, why iPhone, iPad users are attracted to Google Drive instead of iCloud.
So far Google Drive worked perfectly, but now many users are reporting Google Drive not working on iPhone or Google Drive won’t sync errors. There are several factors that could cause such problems, at first try to follow our basic troubleshooting tricks to fix the Google Drive issues.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Google Drive Won’t Work on iOS
What to do when Google Drive Won’t Load on iPhone, iPad?
Google Drive won’t load on iPhone or iPad is a temporary error. Sometimes, Google Drives throws Temporary Error (502) or it won’t open folders or files stored on it. Here’s what should be done when Google Drive won’t open,
- The best solution is to wait for few minutes and later try to load the Drive. If there is any temporary error 502 then, files and folders of Google Drive won’t open. So wait for a bit and open them later.
- Make sure the Internet connection is active on the iPhone before, launching the application. A weak internet connection results in Trying to Connect error on Google Drive on the iPhone. If possible connect to other networks or move away from a weak network spot.
- If Google Drive’s server is down, then there is no chance you could access stored files and photos on Drive. Check it here the status of Google Drive.
Google Drive Unable to Open File on iPhone, iPad
Can’t open files on Google Drive on iPhone or unable to open files in Google Drive on the iPad? Even, sometimes we get unsupported file type error on Google Drive. Meanwhile, if you can’t open Google Drive files in your files app, here are few solutions to fix the errors,
- Restart theGoogle Drive app and iPhone, firstly, force Close the Google Drive app on your iPhone, iPad and then restart your device.
Force restart way for iPhone 8 and iPhone X or later/iPad without a physical Home button,
Apps Not Responding On Android
- Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side button, until the Apple logo displays on the screen.
For iPhone 7/7Plus,
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button, until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
For other iPhone/iPad,
- Press and hold the Home button and Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Enable Google Drive in Files app, if Drive Files or Folders won’t open in the Files app of your iPad or iPhone, then make sure to give access, Files app > Tap on Three Dots > Edit > Enable GoogleDrive > Done.
Google Drive Backup Not Working on iPhone, iPad
before getting started to read this source about how to sync google drive on iPhone
Google Drive backup not working on iPhone or iPad, did you check the Google Drive terms and conditions before trying to backup? If not then here they are,
- Check the Drive Storage, if Drive won’t back up photos and videos on iPhone, then check out the remaining storage on Google Drive. Open the Google Drive > Three Horizontal Lines > Storage. To get accurate details about where is your drive storage used, tap on View Details.
- Make sure to connect iDevice to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Google Drive doesn’t backup contacts and calendars from Exchange or Facebook.
- It will only backup new photos and videos, when you are trying to back up multiple times, however, contacts and calendars backup will overwrite while taking multiple back-ups.
- Google Drive won’t back up your organized album, it will only take the photos stored on your device.
Now, check out the correct way to backup Photos and Videos on Google Drive,
Launch the Drive app > Tap on Menu (Three Horizontal Lines) > Settings > Backup > Start Backup.
Google Drive Backup will take several hours or minutes, depending upon the size of the backup and most importantly the internet speed. Meanwhile, if the same Gmail account is added in another phone, then try to back up on that device.
- Delete and Re-Add Google Account in Google Drive, unfortunately, you cannot ignore this solution, if Google Drive app won’t backup files or folders on iPhone, iPad. In iOS devices, there are two ways to remove the Google Drive account, however, you have to remove the Gmail account which automatically deleted the Google Drive account.
Google Drive App Not Responding Mac Hp
Method 1: From iPhoneSettings App
- Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Choose the Account to remove > Delete Account.
Method 2: From Gmail App
- Gmail app > Tap on your Account > Manage accountson this device > Remove from this device > Confirm Remove.
Google Drive App Not Responding Mac Os
Google Drive Not Syncing Photos iPhone
Google Drive app not syncing iPad or iPad, if your iPhone or iPad doesn’t give any access to Google Drive, then you are likely to face Drive doesn’t sync on iPad or iPhone.
Launch Settings app > Scroll down and tap Drive > Tap Photos > Select Read and Write.
Premium Support is Free Now
We are happy to help you! Follow the next Step if Your Solution is not in this article, Submit this form without Sign Up, We will revert back to you via Personal Mail. In Form, Please Use the Description field to Mention our reference Webpage URL which you visited and Describe your problem in detail if possible. We covered your iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 8(Plus), iPhone 7(Plus), iPhone 6S(Plus), iPhone 6(Plus), iPhone SE, SE 2(2020), iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPad All Generation, iPad Pro All Models, MacOS Catalina or Earlier MacOS for iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook Pro, WatchOS 6 & Earlier on Apple Watch 5/4/3/2/1, Apple TV. You can also mention iOS/iPadOS/MacOS. To be Continued...
- Check the internet connection, make sure to connect iPhone, iPad to strong Wi-Fi or cellular data connection and wait for a few minutes, until Drive sync on iPhone.
- If Google Drive won’t sync your photos, then make sure you have enabled the sync option in Google Photos app, Google Photos > Menu > Settings > EnableBackup & sync.
Google Drive App Not Responding Mac Fix
Google Drive Does Not Sync iPhone, iPad
Drive not syncing iPhone or iPad, then make sure to enable read and write permission as well as a sync option in Photos app, read the above Google Drive Does Not Sync Photos to further details. However, everything alright then continues to read,
Mac Programs Not Responding
- Restart the iPhone, iPad, it will remove minor bugs affecting the processor of the iPhone and helps to fasten the process of sync.
- Delete and Re-Add Google Account, if there’s an account issue, then it won’t go away without re-adding the Google Account. To know the complete procedure refer to problem 3.