Free Download CleanMyMac X Latest Version 2021 Review Download CleanMyMac X Latest 2021 is an application used to clean your Mac OS device. With CleanMyMac you can augment your MacOS execution and shield it from malware. This application likewise has high exactness in record security. Download CCleaner for free. Clean your PC of temporary files, tracking cookies and browser junk! Get the latest version here. Systweak Blog is your one-stop source for everything that's tech. Find expert's advice on Software and Apps. We also provide the best troubleshooting guides for problems related to Windows, Mac. Only the CleanMyMac 3 Crack is the software which offers you the best order to resolve the issues for cleaning your Mac Devices. It will enable your Mac Device to work very fast as compared to other Mac devices. If a user wants that its Mac device works too much fast, then the CleanMyMac X 4.0.4 Activation Number is the best choice for that.
- Cleanmymac 3 Free
- Clean Up My Mac Free Software
- Clean My Mac software, free downloads
- Clean My Mac Free Download
- Clean My Mac Software Free Version
- Using Free Clean My Mac Software
Cleanmymac 3 Free
- Free up space, Delete gigabytes of system junk, broken data, and caches. Find large and old files scattered across all folders. Visualize your storage and find your largest space-wasters.
- Protect your Mac, Scan your Mac for the latest viruses and adware. Delete malware agents like keyloggers, spyware, etc.
- Clear out browsing history and tracking cookies.
- Uninstall apps, Find and delete unwanted apps completely. Reset broken apps to their default state. Remove extensions and background plugins.
- Monitor Mac’s health, See real-time data about battery and processor load. Monitor network speed and available memory. Get personalized Mac cleanup tips.
- AWARD-WINNING DESIGN, Winner of iF Design Award 2020, Product Hunt “App of the month”, MacStories “Must-Have Mac App” 2019.
- CleanMyMac X turns the not so exciting task of cleaning your computer into a stylish and interactive ride. It places simplicity at the core of its design. With smart and self-learning algorithms under the hood, the app stays incredibly easy to use.
- WHAT MAC EXPERTS SAY, “If you’ve found yourself struggling with a nearly full Mac, check out CleanMyMac X. The app has been an excellent way to recover space with minimal effort for many years and I expect it will continue to be so for many more.”
- MacStories, “CleanMyMac X makes it easy to maintain a healthy Mac. Its built-in tools make it easy to rid your machine of unwanted apps and files, protect it against malware, and more.”
- Cult of Mac, “Users will appreciate CleanMyMac X’s streamlined, attractive interface, which includes clear icons and gentle animations to make the scrubbing process pleasant.”
- VentureBeat, “From insane speed improvements to malware removal, a new menu design, and more, this release is packed with new features that you are going to want to check out.”
- CleanMyMac X chases junk in all corners of your macOS.
- It cleans unneeded files, like outdated caches, broken downloads, logs, and useless localizations.
- You can remove tons of clutter that lurks in iTunes, Mail, Photos, and even locate gigabytes of large hidden files.
- Mac cleaning tools in CleanMyMac X will cut the extra weight in seconds.
- Your Mac. As good as new. CleanMyMac X is all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster. Just like it did on day one.
- Meet your personal Mac genius. CleanMyMac X replaces dozens of optimization tools for Mac. It can be anything you tell it to be: a macOS cleaner, a performance monitor, a malware remover, and well, a life saver.
- One button is enough, Fixing issues on your Mac may take hours. Or just one click. We went an extra mile to make CleanMyMac X so accessible and informative. It’s here to provide easy solutions: no digging through folders, no long instructions. That’s because cleaning your Mac should be easy. One big button easy.
- Smart means safe, The Safety Database that’s built into CleanMyMac X tells junk from important files. It knows the ways of your macOS and never deletes anything without asking. The CleanMyMac X’s smart Assistant will guide you through regular disk cleanups, even showing you what else is there to clean. It’s as if it has a Ph.D. in safe cleaning.
- Get more done on a faster Mac, Every time your Mac stalls, you get a full deck of speedup tools to rely upon: freeing up RAM, running maintenance scripts, managing Login Items, Launch Agents, and Hung Applications. These will lessen your system load and tune the Mac for maximum performance. When your machine is productive, you too are productive.
Optimized Storage in macOS Sierra and later* can save space by storing your content in iCloud and making it available on demand. When storage space is needed, files, photos, movies, email attachments, and other files that you seldom use are stored in iCloud automatically. Each file stays right where you last saved it, and downloads when you open it. Files that you’ve used recently remain on your Mac, along with optimized versions of your photos.
* If you haven't yet upgraded to macOS Sierra or later, learn about other ways to free up storage space.
Find out how much storage is available on your Mac
Clean Up My Mac Free Software
Choose Apple menu > About This Mac, then click Storage. Each segment of the bar is an estimate of the storage space used by a category of files. Move your pointer over each segment for more detail.
Click the Manage button to open the Storage Management window, pictured below. This button is available only in macOS Sierra or later.
Clean My Mac software, free downloads
Manage storage on your Mac
The Storage Management window offers recommendations for optimizing your storage. If some recommendations are already turned on, you will see fewer recommendations.
Clean My Mac Free Download
Store in iCloud
Click the Store in iCloud button, then choose from these options:
- Desktop and Documents. Store all files from these two locations in iCloud Drive. When storage space is needed, only the files you recently opened are kept on your Mac, so that you can easily work offline. Files stored only in iCloud show a download icon , which you can double-click to download the original file. Learn more about this feature.
- Photos. Store all original, full-resolution photos and videos in iCloud Photos. When storage space is needed, only space-saving (optimized) versions of photos are kept on your Mac. To download the original photo or video, just open it.
- Messages. Store all messages and attachments in iCloud. When storage space is needed, only the messages and attachments you recently opened are kept on your Mac. Learn more about Messages in iCloud.
Storing files in iCloud uses the storage space in your iCloud storage plan. If you reach or exceed your iCloud storage limit, you can either buy more iCloud storage or make more iCloud storage available. iCloud storage starts at 50GB for $0.99 (USD) a month, and you can purchase additional storage directly from your Apple device. Learn more about prices in your region.
Click the Optimize button, then choose from these options.
- Automatically remove watched movies and TV shows. When storage space is needed, movies or TV shows that you purchased from the iTunes Store and already watched are removed from your Mac. Click the download icon next to a movie or TV show to download it again.
- Download only recent attachments. Mail automatically downloads only the attachments that you recently received. You can manually download any attachments at any time by opening the email or attachment, or saving the attachment to your Mac.
- Don't automatically download attachments. Mail downloads an attachment only when you open the email or attachment, or save the attachment to your Mac.
Optimizing storage for movies, TV shows, and email attachments doesn't require iCloud storage space.
Empty Trash Automatically
Empty Trash Automatically permanently deletes files that have been in the Trash for more than 30 days.
Reduce Clutter helps you to identify large files and files you might no longer need. Click the Review Files button, then choose any of the file categories in the sidebar, such as Applications, Documents, Music Creation, or Trash.
You can delete the files in some categories directly from this window. Other categories show the total storage space used by the files in each app. You can then open the app and decide whether to delete files from within it.
Learn how to redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books.
Where to find the settings for each feature
The button for each recommendation in the Storage Management window affects one or more settings in other apps. You can also control those settings directly within each app.
- If you're using macOS Catalina, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Apple ID, then select iCloud in the sidebar: Store in iCloud turns on the Optimize Mac Storage setting on the right. Then click Options next to iCloud Drive: Store in iCloud turns on the Desktop & Documents Folders setting. To turn off iCloud Drive entirely, deselect iCloud Drive.
In macOS Mojave or earlier, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click iCloud, then click Options next to iCloud Drive. Store in iCloud turns on the Desktop & Documents Folders and Optimize Mac Storage settings.
- In Photos, choose Photos > Preferences, then click iCloud. Store in iCloud selects iCloud Photos and Optimize Mac Storage.
- In Messages, choose Messages > Preferences, then click iMessage. Store in iCloud selects Enable Messages in iCloud.
- If you're using macOS Catalina, open the Apple TV app, choose TV > Preferences from the menu bar, then click Files. Optimize Storage selects “Automatically delete watched movies and TV shows.”
In macOS Mojave or earlier, open iTunes, choose iTunes > Preferences from the menu bar, then click Advanced. Optimize Storage selects “Automatically delete watched movies and TV shows.”
- In Mail, choose Mail > Preferences from the menu bar, then click Accounts. In the Account Information section on the right, Optimize Storage sets the Download Attachments menu to either Recent or None.
Empty Trash Automatically: From the Finder, choose Finder > Preferences, then click Advanced. Empty Trash Automatically selects “Remove items from the Trash after 30 days.”
Other ways that macOS helps automatically save space
With macOS Sierra or later, your Mac automatically takes these additional steps to save storage space:
- Detects duplicate downloads in Safari, keeping only the most recent version of the download
- Reminds you to delete used app installers
- Removes old fonts, languages, and dictionaries that aren't being used
- Clears caches, logs, and other unnecessary data when storage space is needed
Clean My Mac Software Free Version
How to free up storage space manually
Even without using the Optimized Storage features of Sierra or later, you can take other steps to make more storage space available:
- Music, movies, and other media can use a lot of storage space. Learn how to delete music, movies, and TV shows from your device.
- Delete other files that you no longer need by moving them to the Trash, then emptying the Trash. The Downloads folder is good place to look for files that you might no longer need.
- Move files to an external storage device.
- Compress files.
- Delete unneeded email: In the Mail app, choose Mailbox > Erase Junk Mail. If you no longer need the email in your Trash mailbox, choose Mailbox > Erase Deleted Items.
Using Free Clean My Mac Software
- The Storage pane of About This Mac is the best way to determine the amount of storage space available on your Mac. Disk Utility and other apps might show storage categories such as Not Mounted, VM, Recovery, Other Volumes, Free, or Purgeable. Don't rely on these categories to understand how to free up storage space or how much storage space is available for your data.
- When you duplicate a file on an APFS-formatted volume, that file doesn't use additional storage space on the volume. Deleting a duplicate file frees up only the space required by any data you might have added to the duplicate. If you no longer need any copies of the file, you can recover all of the storage space by deleting both the duplicate and the original file.
- If you're using a pro app and Optimize Mac Storage, learn how to make sure that your projects are always on your Mac and able to access their files.