Citrix Workspace for MAC – Download Latest version (19.06.1.0) of Citrix Workspace for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
File Name: Citrix Workspace. App Version: 19.06.1.0. Update: 2019-07-19. How To Install Citrix Workspace on MAC OSX. To install Citrix Workspace 2020 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first.
Download Citrix Workspace for MAC
File Name: Citrix Workspace
App Version: 19.06.1.0
How To Install Citrix Workspace on MAC OSX
Download Citrix Workspace App 1910.2 For Mac
To install Citrix Workspace 2020 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Citrix Workspace full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Citrix Workspace “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Citrix Workspace on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Citrix Workspace for MAC Features and Description
Citrix Workspace App Preview
The new Citrix Workspace app (formerly known as Citrix Receiver) provides a great user experience – a secure, contextual, and unified workspace – on any device. It gives you instant access to all your SaaS and web apps, your mobile and virtual apps, files, and desktops from an easy-to-use, all-in-one interface powered by Citrix Workspace services.
Using your mobile and virtualized applications, files and desktops is faster and easier than ever. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
• Work on your favorite device from wherever you are
• Access email or other corporate applications
• Access your files, apps, desktop from your phone, tablet, or all in one from a unified view
• Provide single sign on capabilities with Citrix SecureHub and Citrix Files.
Location and Sensor Virtual Channel:
This virtual channel allows Workspace to redirect sensor information to applications running on server. For example, applications can use accelerometer data to drive 3D-modelling application, use ambient light level to control the brightness of the screen, use location data to alter behavior of application, and so on.
Support for Citrix Ready workspace hub:
Built on the Raspberry Pi 3 platform, the Citrix Ready workspace hub provides a secure connection to authorized apps and data. Citrix Workspace app for Android supports user authentication to Citrix Ready workspace hubs as an experimental feature. This allows authenticated users to cast their sessions to a hub. The feature is disabled by default.
Note: Location permission is required for the Citrix Ready workspace hub experimental feature. You can deny this permission if there are no workspace hubs present.
Problems downloading or installing the app? See https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://discussions.citrix.com/forum/1269-receiver-for-android
If your company doesn’t use Citrix yet, you can install Citrx Workspace app and request a demo account by “Try the demo” in Citrix Workspace app.
For more information about Citrix Workspace app, visit the product documentation https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-workspace-app-for-android.html
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
For documentation about new features, see What’s new in Citrix Workspace for Android at https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-workspace-app-for-android/whats-new.html
Note: In upcoming months, Citrix Workspace app will stop the support for Android OS version earlier to 6.0. Only Version 6.0 (Marshmallow) and higher will be supported.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Citrix Workspace is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Citrix Workspace App 2002 Mac
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.