Air Canada for MAC – Download Latest version (1.43.0) of Air Canada for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Apr 17, 2018 Home Mac Best FREE Apps for macOS Macbook Air & Pro Best FREE Apps for macOS Macbook Air & Pro By Denis Hales April 17, 2018 Mac 0 Comments. Every gadget, nowadays, needs various applications that can enhance the usability of your device. Whenever one thing about apps, the first thing that comes to mind is the app icon that performs amazing. Dec 26, 2012 Apps that run on the iPhone don't run on a Mac, and vice versa. There may be similar apps for both platforms. You can find apps for the Mac on the Mac App Store (Apple Menu), or search MacUpdate or CNET. Jul 04, 2020 The best Mac apps for 2020 By Mark Coppock July 4, 2020 If you’ve heard the phrase, “Once you go Mac, you never go back,” you know it holds true. Mac App Store is the simplest way to find and download apps for your Mac. To download apps from the Mac App Store, you need a Mac with OS X 10.6.6 or later.
Download Air Canada for MAC
File Name: Air Canada
App Version: 1.43.0
How To Install Air Canada on MAC OSX
To install Air Canada 2020 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Air Canada full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Air Canada “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Air Canada on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Air Canada for MAC Features and Description
Air Canada App Preview
The new Air Canada app (“app”). Designed to enhance and simplify your travel experience.
Get contextual updates based on your travel plans and preferences.
Retrieve your bookings automatically by linking your Aeroplan account to your Air Canada mobile+ profile.
Get notified for check-in and boarding reminders, gate changes, flight delays, cancellations, booking changes and more. You can receive notifications by push notifications, email or text message.
Save your electronic boarding pass for easy access and online use.
Book Flights & Manage Trips
Purchase flights and manage your trips (select seats, purchase travel options, change, cancel a booking).
* NEW: Book in US or Canadian dollars. Set your currency from Settings > Preferences.
Air Canada Altitude® Digital Card
Download a digital version of your Altitude membership card for presentation at the airport, and access to lounges.
Air Canada Rouge® player (In-Flight Entertainment)
Watch Air Canada Rouge® movies, TV shows and more on d’Air Canada Rouge® flights.
Air Canada mobile+
Store your information, preferences and payment details in a secure environment, allowing you to purchase Air Canada products and services from your mobile device quickly and easily.
These functions apply when enabled:
• Location: your location data is used to show the closest airport for booking, flight status and check-in.
• Contacts: allows contacts you select to receive flight status notifications.
• Calendar: your flight information is added to your calendar.
• Camera: you can add your Aeroplan number, credit card number and expiry date using the camera to ease future purchases.
• Notifications: (push notification, email, SMS message) are used to send you service messages such as check-in and boarding reminders, boarding pass updates, booking changes, flight status changes, credit card and passport expiry reminders. You can customize these preferences in the app’s Menu > Settings > Notifications
• Wi-Fi connection information: used to determine if Wi-Fi internet access and a connection is available for the in-flight entertainment system on Air Canada Rouge® flights.
• File system access/system storage: used to temporarily store data for in-flight entertainment system content.
• Your device identity log information (phone make/model, device language, operating system and app version) is attached to emails you send us when you report an issue using the app.
Air Canada, PO Box 64239, RPO Thorncliffe, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 6J7 [email protected]
® Air Canada Rouge, Altitude and Star Alliance Registered trademarks of Air Canada in Canada.
®† Aeroplan is a registered trademark of Aimia Canada Inc.
Updates to flight status now include more detailed information about departure delays and cancellations.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Air Canada is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don't see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don't show either didn't come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn't come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Free Apps For Macbook Air
Deleting an app doesn't cancel any subscription you may have purchased with that app. Learn how to cancel subscriptions for apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
- If you're asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
To use an app again after deleting it, either reinstall it or restore it from a backup.
- To reinstall apps that were installed as part of macOS, reinstall macOS. This applies to apps such as Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
- You can also redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books that were installed from the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books.
Learn how to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Kindle App For Mac Air
Learn what to do if the Dock contains an icon with a question mark.