Mail may quit when you attempt to view an email message that is malformed or damaged, and it may continue to quit as long as the message remains selected. Resolve the issue by following these steps to delete the message:
- Press and hold the Shift key while opening Mail. This causes Mail to open without any message or mailbox selected.
- If Mail opens with no windows visible, choose File > New Viewer Window.
- Hide the message viewer portion of the window by carefully dragging the thin separator bar between it and your list of messages. Keep dragging until Mail shows only the list of messages, not the message viewer. In this view, you can see messages only by double-clicking to open the message.
- Click the affected message once to select it without opening it. Then press Delete.
If Mail continues to quit when it opens, please contact Apple Support.
This is the most common problem Mac users are facing right now on Mac, Macbook, iMac or Mac mini running on macOS Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra or Earlier. I am one of them, and I fixed this problem on my self after longtime efforts to fix it. I also experience and it seems that the report in apple for this error doesn’t look fixed and helpful for me. You must follow all are the helpful methods for auto fix problem on “Pages quit Unexpectedly”, “Pages keep crashing”, “after update page won’t open” while we open a new page or open existing saved pages on a system at before.
Apr 16, 2018 The application Microsoft Excel quit unexpectedly. Mac OS X and other applications are not affected. Click relaunch to launch the application again. Click report to see more details or send a report to Apple. To resolve this problem, use one of the following methods, depending on your version of Office for Mac. May 29, 2020 Hi, I need your help. I try to run OBS on my Mac Pro High Sierra 10.13 but it says that 'obs quit unexpectedly mac' I don't know what is happening.
Pages are the most powerful app in macOS for access documents in any format without any third-party extension or third party software.
Since i updated to Sierra, i get a message that agent simbl quit unexpectedly when i turn on the computer, it always appears and i don't know what it is, how can i get rid of this message? I'm on a macbook pro 13' Early 2011 running OSX Sierra. Save hide report. This thread is archived. Since the latest patch i can't seem to load starcraft 2, every time i launch from the desktop app it give me a SC2 quit unexpectedly. I tried running the repair tool in the desktop app, didn't help. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the app, didn't help. Even tired just a normal restart of the mac. Oct 30, 2016 Hello, I am sorry if this has been addressed before, but I kept finding the topic from previous OSes before Sierra. With that being said, I came home this afternoon and powered on my iMac like normal. I tried opening up Safari, but as soon as I clicked on it, the app put up the normal.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Alternate solutions on Pages Quit Unexpectedly on Mac
Method 1: Clear Preference Cache
- Launch Finder on Mac, Press Option key from keyboard and Click on Go from finder menu,
- If you press the option key, then you can see library option in the dropdown menu option.
- Next, click on “Library” then See the Library files saved on your Mac system.
- Under the Library folder go to the Preference folder > Right click on “com.apple.iwork.pages.plist” > Move to trash.
- Also clear “Trash data”.
Method 2: Clear data under Cache
- Find Library folder same as explained in method 1 > Caches > Remove“com.apple.iwork.pages.plist”
Method 3: Remove third-party add-on
If you installed any third party extension or tools in your Pages. Remove all.
Method 4: Update macOS or Pages in the App store
Spent some time to update your system, that helps to fix out all the problem while you try to open or start new.
- Click on Apple Logo () From Top Mac Menu.
- Next, click on the System Preferences option.
- Now, Software Update > Download and Install Latest Software on Mac.
- That’s it.
If your mac installed Beta MacOS Version, then try to switch on the Public Final Version of macOS. Remove Beta Profile from Mac and Wait for the next public update. If you shouldn’t wait for the next update then Backup your Mac on Time Machine, and Clean install with the latest macOS. I hope this fix and use like Your Friend’s Mac.
Open Mac App Store and Check for Pending Update for Page: Download and install New Page Update. I hope this will fix.
Apple will send regular updates on device performance and improve user experience on most of all Apple devices.
Make sure are you trying to open correct supported file formate on pages.
Premium Support is Free Now
We are happy to help you! Follow the next Step if Your Solution is not in this article, Submit this form without Sign Up, We will revert back to you via Personal Mail. In Form, Please Use the Description field to Mention our reference Webpage URL which you visited and Describe your problem in detail if possible. We covered your iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 8(Plus), iPhone 7(Plus), iPhone 6S(Plus), iPhone 6(Plus), iPhone SE, SE 2(2020), iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPad All Generation, iPad Pro All Models, MacOS Catalina or Earlier MacOS for iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook Pro, WatchOS 6 & Earlier on Apple Watch 5/4/3/2/1, Apple TV. You can also mention iOS/iPadOS/MacOS. To be Continued...
App Quit Unexpectedly Mac Sierra Vista
Hope you found here right troubleshoot techniques on Pages Quit unexpectedly or pages won’t open on Mac, pages keeps crashing Catalina, Mojave, pages not working, from here. Try to help someone fix a problem like this.